Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Getting Started With NABWA
The NABWA Process:
- Apply to become a member of NABWA (see the awards page).
- Enrol on the award scheme.
- Submit assessment for review
- Depending on assessment results, invitation offered to take part in NABWA audit.
- Percentage of your workforce will be selected randomly to participate in an interview as part of the unique audit process.
- Audit duration depends on how many employees and size of the organisation. This will be confirmed before the audit takes place. Audits tend to be within 2 months of the first assessment.
- First year membership is £150.00+VAT per month.
- Monitor and review stage.
- Once Stage 2 is complete and an award has been allocated, the organisation will be subject to annual audits to monitor progression and maintenance of the systems in place.
- Annual membership fee will apply after the first year, £60.00+VAT per month.
- NABWA promotes continual improvement.
NATIONAL ANTI BULLYING WORKPLACE AWARD
National Anti-Bullying Workplace Limited (Registration Number: 10906016)
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.