NABWA Award Levels
To achieve the Bronze award, the organisation must suitably demonstrate basic control and excellence in accordance with the NABWA001 standard.
To achieve the Silver award, the organisation will demonstrate intermediate controls and excellence in accordance with NABWA001.
The organisation will have progressively demonstrated continual improvement and exceeded most of the requirements of NABWA001.
The platinum standard is the most prestigious for any organisation looking to achieve NABWA001 certification. Upon achievement of the Platinum award, the organisation will have demonstrated control and compliance with NABWA001. The organisation will have fulfilled all required expectations, exceeding and innovating past the requirements of NABWA001.
StandardShow your support of the initiative by enrolling upon standard membership
- monthly newsletters
- competent advice via telephone & eMail
- invites to selected NABWA events
- support regarding the NABWA001 standard
- 5% reduction on Training
National Anti-Bullying Workplace Award MembershipWhat is included in your NABWA Membership Fee
- Enrolment on to award scheme
- Monthly newsletters
- Competent advise via telephone & eMail
- Invitation to NABWA Events
- Support regarding implementation of NABWA001 Standard
- more prominent placement of your logo on the NABWA website
- 10% Discount on Training Courses
- Audit included
- Free Award Plaque
NATIONAL ANTI BULLYING WORKPLACE AWARD
National Anti-Bullying Workplace Limited (Registration Number: 10906016)